Commentary and Philosophy Fiction posted May 18, 2021 Chapters:  ...108 109 -110- 111... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Spiraling - part 1

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Letters to C

by Iza Deleanu

Dear Coronella, I know you  for almost a year and two months, not in person, but as a pen pal.

In the beginning, it was fun to have a Chinese friend, but when you started to take over my world, the fun was gone.

The first point to you was when you kicked me out of my cushion world; when things were so and so, but I was too tired to overthink.

When you dropped me at home indefinitely I started to see the reality. I knew that my life was not perfect and most of the times I was living based on a hunch.

You brought me clarity: my marriage it's a freaking compromise, two people stuck in something that the government calls it marriage, but deep down we know it's just a facade.

I'm staying in because of a religious belief, and you my dear husband because of convenience.

So, yeah dear Coronella thank you for opening my eyes.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.