Commentary and Philosophy Fiction posted May 5, 2021


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
See hear speak no evil is not a winning trifecta

Ttiaplacebo

by ElPoetry001


Are you tired, are you upset, distressed, suffering the heartbreak of neuritis or neuralgia; gas pains... confinement in the covid-19 bubble.... no incentives, no income?

Your answer is not in alcohol, television, cell phone over load, overeating, or drugs.

Your answer is in, "TRIAPLACEBO."

Using any non prescription medium; cough drops, gummies, chewing gum, raisins, or any other creative catalyst (emotional), you will welcome the feeling that you should be grateful , even in these trying circumstances. This "pill," will help you to reach a level of acceptance and optimism.

Scoffs and pejoratives are unnecessary.

The mind is pliable and receptive to negatives and positives; some real and some imagined.

Placebo is anything that seems to be a "real" medical treatment -- but isn't. It could be a pill, a shot, or some other type of "fake" treatment. What all placebos have in common is that they do not contain an active substance meant to affect health.

Placebos are commonly thought of as fake treatments that people think are real. But they may be helpful even if you know they're fake. Placebos can't cure diseases, but research suggests that they seem to bring some people relief from subjective symptoms, such as pain, nausea, anxiety and fatigue.

Okay, the negative fake news makes people believe that the world is ending, but it is not. We have had difficult and stressful times in our history.

Prayer relates to belief.
Self confidence is a state of mind; why not have confidence in yourself and your country; provide yourself with a positive attitude.

As a former song writer said:"... Accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative, don't mess with Mr. In-between."

A choice: Optimistic or Henny Penny.

Henny Penny, more commonly known in the United States as Chicken Little and sometimes as Chicken Licken, is a European folk tale with a moral in the form of a cumulative tale about ahicken who believes that the world is coming to an end. The phrase"The sky is falling!"Feature's prominently in the story, and has passed into the English language as a common idiom indicating a hysterical mistaken belief that disaster is imminent.




People take multiple prescriptions and often times they counteract each other or cause problems. Rely on your own beliefs and goals to motivate you and sustain you.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. ElPoetry001 All rights reserved.
ElPoetry001 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.