Commentary and Philosophy Poetry posted April 22, 2021 Chapters:  ...114 115 -116- 117... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Increments of Our Timeline

A chapter in the book Pappa's Memories and Ramblings

Measured Memories

by QC Poet

We all say "One Day" ~ at times to regret that day has passed us by.




 




One Line Poem contest entry


Measured Memories
4/21/2021
By; George Martinez
(A.K.A) Chochee Medina / QC Poet
Increments of Our Timeline

Notes;
One Line Poem
Write a monostich poem which is a poem that is only one line.

(Photographs Revelance)
I've Worked in Aerospace for 15 years Measuring, Fabricating, Forming, Cutting and Checking and Inspecting Aircraft and Missile Components (both Metallic and Composite). I then spent another 17 years Supervising, Managing, and Directing different Groups of Employees in Inspection, Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering including Aerospace Interior Components. Permanently Disabled now for close to ten years, at approximately 50 yrs. Old or young (as I felt it still was).

With my Eye sight, Body and appendages, still deteriorating, a regret of mine is failing to take more time to more of this World's Wonders when I was in a better physical condition.


Galatians 2:16 King James Version;

16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. QC Poet All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
QC Poet has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.