Supernatural Fiction posted April 21, 2021 Chapters:  ...101 102 -103- 104... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
trick me

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Come to us we give you hope

by Iza Deleanu


I am not sure if you guys heard, but the anti-Coronella vaccination has become an incentive that you can add to your plans for traveling for leisure. Yup, what a pleasure! You get to an exotic country ... to be jabbed. The host is so generous that let's you stay for "seconds".

Curious? Well, Maldives is offering a very interesting health-pleasure package for this summer. "Come to us, we give you the elixir of life, twice! We will give you for free the first vaccine and until you get the second cure, you can enjoy the turquoise water of our beautiful island. So, book with confidence. You deserve a piece of heaven." If I were the marketing agent I would say something in these lines: "Swim with us, with no fuss! Water free guarantee."

Man, if I had the money, I would just do that. Who doesn't want two in one? This is so much fun, that where I am. Here, you get your vaccination and you get to keep the mask!

Jab me and let me free to swim and enjoy the water world. I don't care if after the vaccination I will become a mermaid! My dream will come true: sun and water, so much fun!

Maldives is not the only one. Nevada has already offered this to 55,000 visitors. So, roll the dice, don't think twice!

On the waiting list for the big summer attraction is also Alaska. "Healthy hiking, killing Coronella spiking!"

In the meantime, in Canada! "Take Zeneca and pray it works, because we keep you close... to your homes!"


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.