Satire Fiction posted April 20, 2021 Chapters:  ...100 101 -102- 103... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
how stupid can we be?

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

The waves

by Iza Deleanu


Hm! What the heck do they know? The experts (fake of course) are announcing a fourth wave of Coronella bullshit. Awesome, now I can go swimming... or not! The wizards have looked in the crystal ball and have forsee an increase in the cases of Coronella & Company, coincidence or not, exactly after people got the vaccines.

They are trying to hide their incompetence by spreading panic in the population. Of course the dumbe-stein population agrees with everything that the local governments are saying. Freaking anarchy! They finally got us. The British Columbia government decided to confine the local population to their own cities and introduced road blocks to stop people that are coming from Alberta and other provinces at the border. Same mantra with Winnipeg, Ontario, Quebec, North Teritories. Alberta for now is still a little bit normal, but wait for the dumben-steins to start screaming for full lock down or better said locked in the province.

Why? Maybe they found out that I wanted to go for a short escapade over there to taste the real waves, visually of course.

Maybe you are wondering why there is such an increase in the cases of Coronella & Company. A doctor from Romania said that when you get the vaccine, there is a window "of opportunity" when the body is without defense, somewhere around a week. That is a catch-22!

Also keeping us in the house is not helping our case, because our bodies are not exposed to outside stimuli and is not able to produce a natural mechanism of defense.

When we go outside after being closed in for so many months we are vulnerable. If they don't wake up soon, we will end up killing each other because there are no more resources.

 


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.