Self Improvement Fiction posted April 9, 2021


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Who are you really?

Transcendence

by Gina Schneller


When was the last time that you looked in the mirror? Really looked in the mirror. Opening your mind and looking through that shield you have put in place. When was the last time that you actually looked into your own eyes and into your soul? Evaluated who you were, who you are now and who you want to be. Have you analyzed your past actions? Have you been the person that you want to be? Are there changes that you feel you need to make in order to be a better person in your own eyes?I have learned over the years that while it is important to take into account what others see in you, it is so much more important to understand how you see yourself. If you could come up with five words to describe who you are, what would they be?Are you happy with those words? Do you find yourself to be caring, understanding and empathetic? Or maybe you feel that you have been jealous, angry and generally unhappy with yourself. Now is the time to step up and make changes to who you are inside. Looking in the mirror every now and then and evaluating who you are is the first step to true self actualization. Do you feel fulfilled with who you have become? If not, it's time to sit down and plan out exactly how you are going to come up to par with future transcendence, finding true peace within yourself.



The Mirror writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a 250 word story featuring a Mirror.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by avmurray at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Gina Schneller All rights reserved.
Gina Schneller has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.