Essay Non-Fiction posted April 1, 2021


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Contest Entry

Creators of the Creations

by Raul1


The creator of the universe is our Lord Almighty. He created the Earth and the heavens. To create is to make something useful for everyone. Thomas Edison has invented the light bulb for the public. He was an electricity energy creator. Thomas made good use of his creation, and it is now a household name. God created humans and animals.

Creation is to invent new things of any kind. Albert Einstein created the formula for the atomic bomb in the world war II era. There were many creations in world history, and it continues till this day. You make up something by making a plan, and you start to build it. Think of something that catches everyone's attention and hook them with your newly invented product. You have to be creative and have inuendos to it. Think of something clever that will interest the customers. Hook the customer with your sales pitch.

If God didn't create all life, then we wouldn't be here to enjoy it. We aren't the only creators, but God is one also. Creating takes skills and intelligence. Make something up that sells. Once you have done created something, you will be proud of yourself. Mission accomplished.



Creation contest entry
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.