Biographical Non-Fiction posted March 28, 2021


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
My first kiss...Sorta

Loves First Kiss

by keimosobie

It all started with a kiss. Yes, just a simple kiss. I had never kissed a girl before and it turns out she had never kissed anyone either. I mean I kissed my mother and my family, but a passionate kiss. Not with the spice of true love with maybe some wanting or desire. You see I was a late bloomer. Me at age fifteen a male no sign of puberty. I found this girl. Hmmm what was her name. Oh yes Melissa. She was my younger sisters friend all of twelve. This is how it happened. My younger sister convinced her friend to kiss me. A real kiss. Well I suppose it would have been real if either of us knew how to. My sister tried to explain it to us, but how do you explain a kiss. I leaned in and pecked her on the lips.

Lets say there weren't any fireworks and combined we had no idea what we were doing, but we had a bond that to this day I couldn't explain. We were not supposed to be together at all. My mother forbid it and hers as well. But we only lived about two blocks from each other and we both had super strict parents. Hers where from the Christian Rike movement and my mother was just strict.

Melissa would come to hang out with my sister though, and my sister wanted me to develop a little so she kind of covered for us. Melissa meant so much to me, she made me feel things that I didn't know were inside of me.

We never actually properly kissed or did anything sexual other than the fact that she had just started to reach her puberty and she still wore clothes that were pre-pubesant like her bathing suit that she had long outgrown and was made for a girl with no breast, and we were constantly outside having water fights.

You could pretty much see most of what she had through the thin fabric. Once when I walked her home, without her mothers knowledge of course, I let her go in the house and all her windows were open so I could her her mother tell her to get in the shower.

Well I found the window to bathroom and was looking in as she came in the bathroom with her bathing suit still on and turned on the shower. She noticed me peeking in and told me to go away.

Well of course I didn't listen and she left the room and her mother became more insistent for her to get in the shower. I wanted to leave but couldn't. I was paralyzed by my desire to see her in the shower.

Tune in to part two coming soon...



Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. keimosobie All rights reserved.
keimosobie has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.