Essay Non-Fiction posted March 20, 2021


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
What life is for different people.

Live Your Life

by Raul1


My philosophy of living is to enjoy the present. You have to live it to know what life is all about. There are many explanations on offer. I go by the basics. It is to be happy and cherish it because it won't last long. 

You live every time you get to feel it and experience it. I think of it as something to accomplish to be happy. Everyone leads a different life. It is either good or bad. You get to decide on how you want to live it. It can be happy or sad. You can't take life for granted. But, for me, it is a positive experience one leads. I am happy and live for today with my life. It can mean many things for different people. Life is complex.

I have a positive lifestyle. My life has its ups and downs. I learn life lessons from my past experiences to never make the same mistakes again. I learn something every day. You just have to live it to know its meaning. My life is a happy one. I am proud to live it.



This Is My Life! writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a poem, short piece of fiction, or an essay about your philosophy of life. No more than 1000 words.


Life is complicated, but it has its good experiences.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.