Satire Fiction posted March 14, 2021 Chapters:  ...93 94 -95- 96... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
hot dreams

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Bacardi

by Iza Deleanu


It's funny, now the sun is up, and people want to enjoy nature, and Miss Coronella is waiting at the corner with Judas's kiss. Please wait for it, and they are going to rush us one more time in our prisons. Get behind the door and enjoy the beautiful weather from your balcony.

By now, you have experience with how to play by the rules. Right boys? Coors and steaks, and get smoky from your wonderful all exclusive resort, el Balcony. I never thought that I would enjoy watching all the TV commercials with a background in an exotic place. You know the Bacardi, Tropicana, Bounty filmed in Paradise. Yeah, I can feel the mist of that crystal clear water from that Hawaiian waterfall and then drinking a Bacardi on a white sun beach and taking a swim eating a Bounty. My mind wanders in that perfect realm.

Oops, sorry to break it to you. You are sunbathing on your balcony, drinking cheap beer, and eating a ... protein bar. We had 7 degrees, and even myself, the most conservative bear, I become Canadian, and I wear a T-shirt, me, who wears one only if it`s forty degrees. Coronella, look at me! You changed me completely. I am one of the masses that live under the spell of these cheap tricks. I wonder how would a Bacardi taste like? The first time I get a chance to step out of my balcony, I will go and taste one for real. Mmm, I am pretty sure that the real thing can be drunk only on a Caribbean beach, under the kiss of the hot sun.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.