Satire Fiction posted March 12, 2021 Chapters:  ...92 93 -94- 95... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
passport

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Copycat

by Iza Deleanu


Copycat! Meow, meow, vivat la stupidity! Our Prime Minister it's a wonderful imitator. The Union European decided to approve the vaccination passport for international travels, and he thinks it's a good idea for us, too.

The idiot said today that he believes it is not necessary for now, if you are flying from one province to another. Duh! Flash news! Musiu Stupido, in this case, the only ones that can travel are the critically ill and people over 75 years old and guess what, even for those we are not sure if they have the first dose done.

In the States, the mummy said that the entire population would be vaccinated by the end of May 2021. Here, if we are good and behave in our dear Canada, maybe at the end of June, we will receive the first dose and the second one, maybe next... year?

Miss Coronella, do you know when my turn is. Ah, you don't know? I wonder where I can see the date for my age group.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.