Letters and Diary Fiction posted March 7, 2021 Chapters: 2 3 -4- 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
new day

A chapter in the book Fun-tastic

Conspiracy - pr 2

by Iza Deleanu


It's 3050; everything is so relative and in limbo. Who thought that perfection could be so boring? We don't work. We eat and sleep; the rest is so dull.

Another day in Paradise playing the ice-cream game, and fooling the prying eyes of the masters. She needs to follow the same pattern: wake up, and say: "it's a wonderful day!" What's so wonderful about it? I feel like a butterfly trapped in a bottle. No matter how much I am flipping my arms there is no where to go. All the houses are identical. The people are frozen in different age stages."

She is determined to find more ice-creamers followers. She gets to the first house, knocks and a young girl opens confused. The messenger smiles and say Ice Cream? The girls repeats: " I scream? No?" she looks at the messenger and continues - I scream, I don't know how to scream?

She gently closes the door! "Damn it! This is the third one in five minutes! I should knew it, if they don't blink, don't even bother to ask. Yeah, in theory sounds nice, but why if she misses someone because of compliances?"


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.