Romance Fiction posted February 27, 2021


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
escape

Cindy and White

by Iza Deleanu


Cindy was tired of the myth of being a good girl, the free servant for the witch of the stepmother, so she decided to rebel out. She found in her mother's secret room a badass dress for success, all leather and sexy. She looked in the mirror and exclaimed: "Who are you wonder woman?"

To complete the badass look, she added a black velvet masque. Taking one last look in the mirror, she decided to try her luck in the nearby castle. She needed a prince ASAP. I know, stop judging, at that time marriage was a solution for getting out of troubles, especially since all ended up with and they lived happily ever after. "Yeah, bullshit, look at my dad. He died happily ever after. Wait he did not marry a prince; maybe therefore it didn't last. Anyway, I will figure it out when I will find my Knight in shiny armor."

But before the happily ever after, she needed a job, paying job preferably, so she was looking to be hired at the local spa. After so many years spent taking care of the ugly faces of her stepsisters and mother, that job was easy-peasy Japanese.

In the nearby kingdom, there was princess, White, struggling with the same problem as Cindy, an awful stepmom, that wanted her beauty and kingdom. After Cruella alias the bad Queen tried to kill her several times, White decided to take her fate into her own hands and left in search of a spa to calm her jitters.

The seven dwarfs implored her not to get out of the house, because the Evil Queen was after her. White told them, that no more hiding and near to death experiences, her nerves were stretched to the maximum, and needed a break. The dwarfs forgetting her phobia of apples offered her apples as food for the road. One look at them and she felt sick. The dwarfs decided to let her go. So here she was with money in her pocket and a map to the mud Spa from the next kingdom. For the road, she dressed like a beggar.

The disguise was mandatory, so she could escape the spies and hunters that the Queen will send after her. After walking for two weeks, she finally reached the nearby kingdom and the Spa. She stopped by the river washed her face and body and pulled out a change of normal clothes.

After she finished making herself presentable, she met a beautiful girl that was dressed in leather and wearing a velvet mask. White stopped her and asked:

"Excuse me, miss. Do you know where the mud spa is?"

" Of course, I know. I actually am going there right now."

"Oh, my, I am so lucky. Thank you so much, may I come with you? By the way, my name is White."

Cindy started laughing: "Of course you are white, it's impossible to be black, Ms. Snow."

White instantly lost the color from her face. Crap, how does she know who I am? "Do you know me?"

Cindy: " No! I was just stating the obvious."

"Aha, it makes sense, now. So, may I come with you?"

"Yes, no problem! By the way, my name is Cindy."

"Hi Cindy, I love your name."

"Thank you, Snowy. Oops, may I call you Snowy?"

Like I have a choice, mumbled White. "Yeah, you may."

"Okay, let's go, missy."

White packed everything and started to walk after Cindy wondering who the hell was this young girl, and what was that funny costume.

Cindy knew that White was intrigued about her disguise, so after they walk for a kilometer, broke the silence. "Listen up, Snowy, I feel that I can trust you. I am dressed like this because I ran away from my stepmother, and I am trying to get a job at the spa."

White stopped and looked at her laughing: "Okay, sister. I have done the same thing. My real name is Snow White, and I am so stressed out because my stepmom is trying to kill me. If you want a job at the spa, I can help you, but first, you need to change the Zorro clothes. You look scary. Here, take these and change behind that tree."

"Okay, Snowy, are you the Snow White, the princess from the Emerald Kingdom?"

"Yes, but please keep it to yourself."

"Okay, and my name is Cinderella."

"Oh, I heard about your evil mom and the slipper."

"What slipper? Are you talking about that glass boot and the fake prince?"

"Fake? How come? This is not the story I heard."

"That guy was a joker. He was hired by our king to make fun of the young and stupid ladies, desperate to become princess material. I want to work at the spa and find out the real prince's whereabouts. I am simply curious to see him for real."

"Are you on the market for the prince, too?"

"Nope. I am engaged to Dwarfy, the guy who saved me from the hands of the Hunter. I love him to pieces, but I need a break. Okay, enough talking, we are getting close, please get dressed and I will recommend you for a job. I am coming here since I was a baby."

Cindy went behind the tree and changed, then she put her costume in a bag and gave it to Snow White for safekeeping.

White, went to the reception and demanded to talk to Cynthia.

Cynthia came to the reception and run to White.

"White, you are alive. I am so happy to see you. What can I do for you?"

"Cynthia, please keep my presence secret and let me introduce you to Cindy. Poor girl, she needs a job. I got her out from my castle, and now she has nobody, and where I am, it is no space for a girl like her. Trust me, she is exceptionally good. My mom will die of anger when she sees that is gone!"

"Okay, I will hire her. Do you want her to do your treatment?"

"Sure, and thank you."

After two weeks White was feeling amazing and was ready to go back to Dwarfy. Cindy found out who the prince was, and now they at the first stage:" get to know you, phase."
White called Cindy to say goodbye.

White:" Cindy, how are you my friend and how is the prince hunting?"

Cindy: "Whitty, his name is Marcus, and I think we are on track. We are compatible."

White: "Should I stick around for the wedding?"

Cindy: "Of course, you will be my maid of honor."

White: "And you, mine. "

Cindy: "Okay, sister we have a deal. By the way, I have some good news for you."

White: "You do?"

Cindy: "Yup, the Evil Queen is dead!"

White: "Really? How?"

Cindy: "Well she accidentally ate one of those poisonous apples that she spiked for you."

White: "Wow, I guess karma it's a bitch!"

 



Once upon a twice time contest entry
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.