Supernatural Fiction posted February 21, 2021


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
true story about a guardian angel

Guardian Angel Rescues Me

by jake cosmos aller




I believe in guardian angels because two times in my life I was rescued from certain death by the intervention of a guardian angel. The first time this happened was in 1990 when I was living in South Korea teaching at a Korean University. My wife was a military intelligence lieutenant in the U.S. Army at that time. One spring weekend we took a trip to the east coast. We were looking forward to taking a break. We had not been to the east coast in a long time. We both liked the mountains of the East Coast of Korea.

We came to Wongak national park. I suddenly felt a premonition, a warning that we had to get off the freeway. I told my wife, let's check out Wongak park and she surprised me by agreeing to take a break for a bit of a walk in the woods.

We drove off the exit and drove around for ten minutes but never found the park, then got back on the freeway, just past a massive twenty car pile-up accident. We were shaken up, if we had not listened to the guardian angel, we would have driven right into it and probably died. The authorizes had just arrived and there were injured people everywhere and many had probably died.

We looked at each other and talked about the premonition of doom we had both experiences. We were shaken up and concluded that a guardian angel had rescued us from certain death.



An Unexpected Rescue writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
In 250 words (not including the title) write about an unexpected rescue that proved to be life-altering.


this is a true story about an encounter with a guardian angel who saved me from certain death.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. jake cosmos aller All rights reserved.
jake cosmos aller has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.