Satire Fiction posted February 14, 2021 Chapters:  ...87 88 -89- 90... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Another day in Coronella

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

The intruders

by Iza Deleanu


The joke of the day: they reopen the restaurants for dine-in. Wait, where is the red carpet and the smashing ceremony of the bottle of champagne.

Since we live with Coronella on a neighborly basis, she plays jokes with us every three months. Lock, open, lock, open until the tap will refuse to give us joy, and will shut forever.

Some restaurant owners said, " screw this, Miss Coronella, I'm not playing by your tunes! What's the point of opening if in a few weeks you will force us to shut the blinds again."

The same happened with the gyms and school. Well, we can't complain that we live a boring life. Every day something new happens.

For example, we started with one stream and in a year we got multiplayer of three. Citronella officially planted roots on four continents.


The mother of all Evils started in Asia in China, then got a cool mutation in South Africa, on the African continent. In December decided to give birth to a new heir in the good old England, so now she claims Europe to her Empire. And in the same month jumped for the same samba lessons in Brazil and she got pregnant again and gave birth to a new player that brought her Empire to South America.

Toronto hit the jackpot, he got all the streams at once, so please avoid landing there. I was hoping that these three new arrivals would step on each other's feet and just disappear but their mommy gave them strict instructions: "Take what you can, never lose a chance!" Hmm, I guess she is a fan of the Pirates too.

So let's take her strategy and kick what we can, resist the intruders.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.