Spiritual Poetry posted February 10, 2021


Good
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
a poem of jubilation.

Rejoice

by Justin Chopin

Rejoice!

Rejoice! By God's grace we're still alive.

Rejoice! 2020 is over and behold a new and beautiful year will thrive.

Rejoice! Those who were sick with COVID-19 are being healed.

Rejoice! Through pandemic, riots and chaos, the mercy of our God is revealed.

Rejoice! The earth's still spinning, the flowers are blooming, and the beauty of creation will carry on.

Rejoice! The sun is still shining, and the dew still arrives when the morning dawns.

Rejoice! Our Lord has given us victory over the present tribulations.

Rejoice! With singing, dancing knowing that our Amazing Overcomer has His Mighty hands over our nation.

Rejoice! We are not alone with blessed assurance, I declare that Jesus Christ is with us wherever we shall depart.

Rejoice! Look up to heaven's celestial skies, with fresh eyes allowing the truths of our Savior's goodness and love to comfort your hearts.




Just something uplifting I wrote which is in the same style as " Smile" in that I want this piece to bestow upon people that there is still hope with God even in these times of pandemic pandemonium.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Justin Chopin All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Justin Chopin has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.