Letters and Diary Fiction posted February 1, 2021 Chapters:  ...84 85 -86- 87... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Again inside

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Locked down

by Iza Deleanu

Lock me down, and throw the key and forget my Liberty!

Breaking news: France is on lockdown; England, Germany, Holland... Come on! Not again!

Congrats Miss Coronella, you got a brother in the UK and a sister in South Africa and Brazil. I guess it's nice to have an extended polyglot family; it's easy for infiltration. Maybe a wall will be nice to keep them out?

What's next? Antarctica on lockdown?

The sad part is that thousands of trucks are blocked at the borders. What is going to happen when we run out of food? Half of the world is off-season with producing fruits and cereals, you know winter and all.

People, please see the big picture, locking us in the house's postponing the inevitable. Until we meet Coronella, there will be no cure. Please, don't stone me, you know it's true.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.