Satire Fiction posted January 21, 2021 Chapters:  ...81 82 -83- 84... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
to walk again

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Breathe

by Iza Deleanu


Breathe and don't look back! It's easier said, than done! We've been locked in our houses for almost a year. We don't know how to breathe properly. Today, I went to the library, and I felt like I don't know how to take in the cold crispy air. I started coughing and sneezing and my first thought, damn it, Ms. Coronella got me! Then I realise that it was just my silly panic attack!

After walking for ten meters, I realised that I was walking funny too. My legs were shaking; I guess the walk from my improvised office to the fridge and bathroom couldn't qualify for quality walking.

I remember at the beginning I used to walk inside my building, but then I gave up because there were other people that had the same idea, so became overcrowded and not fun. For two weeks, I dragged myself to the swimming pool, and that was the most exercise I had for the entire year. I was fooling myself that I could do Zumba and yoga on my own. But let me tell you, it's not fun to dance like crazy in a small apartment, and plus it was too much noise for my neighbors.

So the only sport I am currently exceeding is the fat-loo sport, or the concept of eat-pray and be merry or married. So thank you Coronella, I finally have someone to blame for my out of shape body and the free Willy figure.

 


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.