Satire Fiction posted January 9, 2021 Chapters:  ...77 78 -79- 80... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
shots anyone

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Tequila

by Iza Deleanu


Ready or not, here I come, I am going to find you and take you over!

Yup, that was Coronella wishful thinking since 2019. She took some, but she lost some too, which means that she is not so Almighty after all. Now world politics is promising her some big snooze with the new vaccines on the market that are fighting for the title The Best of 2021!

So let's recap what we have so far: we have Pfizer (don't trust the frogs aka French -- I know it's done in Switzerland but they speak French too) Moderna, AstraZeneca, etc.

One is kept at super cold temperature, the other one doesn't care so much about the arctic temperature. I just heard the news that Pfizer arrived in the States and the cargo is GPS-d, a.k.a tracked by satellite. I mean I understand in Romania, that measure would make sense, because the gangs of gypsies might attack the trucks and steal it and then sell it on the black market, but in the USA? I don't know, it sounds fishy. So my question is: why does it have to be served cold when it's already cold in most of the countries...

The other thing is that each dose is tracked individually; they must have people trying to steal the "precious cargo". The other issue is that Coronella won, again, because this vaccine is not a guarantee that will keep her away. You know, in Canada, we have a game called fifty-fifty chance, so your chance to sing Beat It, it's a fifty-fifty game!

People were screaming last year for a cure, this year they have it, or that's what they say, and surprise; now they want to play the waiting game! How are they trying to convince the population that the vaccination is good? Well they are using their so-called poster child, a.k.a the first people who smile in front of the camera to get the shot, oh shit, wait it's not Tequila.

 



Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.