Satire Script posted December 29, 2020 Chapters:  ...5 6 -7- 8... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
dispute 3

A chapter in the book Kaleidoscope

Dispute 3

by Iza Deleanu



The setting is one empty room. There is only one actor who plays both characters.

Me: Great, now thanks to you, we are officially crazy!

Evil Me: Wow, are we famous now?

Me: Famous? Read the review:" The only thing this actor can play is crazy ... Ophelia. I guess his reality inspired such a success with this role."

Evil Me: See I told you, Hamlet would make you famous. Wait! What about me? I was the main character. What are they saying about moia?"

Me: Wait a minute. Do you think this is about you? Have you forgotten nobody can see you except me?

Evil Me: Oh, shut up! Give me the magazine. I will read myself. Aha, here it goes: "Hamlet, the worst performance ever... a cheap imitation of the classics." What the heck just happened! These malditos banditos! Hijos de..."

Me: Please, don't say it! Leave theirs mothers alone. You are acting like an amateur. Seriously, you need to learn to take the critics with a grain of salt. Some will trash you and crash you, others will praise you and appraise you. You are new at this.

Evil Me: I will hunt these "mother forkers", down! I will show them who Hamlet is! Let's go, Ophelia.

Me. Mi cardio Hamlesito, leave me alone from this story of hunting. I can't go lower than this. After all, I am already talking to ghosts, so I don't need to accompany you... another ghost!

Evil Me: "Screwdrive" you, Ophelia!

TO BE CONTINUED



Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.