Satire Fiction posted January 10, 2021 Chapters:  ...69 70 -71- 72... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
No escape

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Karma

by Iza Deleanu


Did you know that Coronella hit the third wave in China. I'm telling you scary stuff. So no matter what you do, there's no escape from this crazy Lady. Whoever let her lose, I think played too much with the variable components. Now it's mutating like crazy. Maybe the scientist was on drugs too, so he added a molecule that was super unstable and could take whatever form she wanted. First she was a pangolin, then a bat-in, and a snake -- in. After it got out of China town, it came to Europe and Americas as a shaolin! Yup it came into an air plane and with one sneeze chine-zee spread the joy to all of us! Not even the mother of all masks could've saved us from her neurotic dance. She started with tango, then we catch a mambo and now we are in full cha-cha mode!

In Europe they came up with some local dances to curb her enthusiasm such as Pfizer and Moderna. They made a couple of vaccines, but I wonder with this crazy and moody lady, that is like a Chameleon, would we be able to catch the right "personality'? But, Ms. Coronella started the dance tournament called - Catch me if you can!

The juries are confused, so they gave up and shout it: Ms. Coronella, cut the crap and stop weaving your curves, we bloody know there are no antibodies to protect us from you. The only escape, I guess it's Karma - the most potent vaccine created by higher power. So here it is: Karma would take over our lives: naughty or not, here I come Ms. Coronella, we will knock you over. or karm you over for good!


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.