General Fiction posted December 15, 2020


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
central mystery of my life

central mystery of my life

by jake cosmos aller

My Life

The central mystery of my life has always been how I met my wife. It all started with a dream back in 1974 when I fell asleep in a high school physics class. I saw standing next to me the most beautiful woman in the world. I yelled out, "who are you?" she disappeared and I fell to the ground. I started having the "dream" every week for eight long years. Then after I had gone to Korea to find her, I had the last dream. She said to me, "Don't worry, we will meet soon." That night she walked off the bus and into my life. It was a whirlwind romance. Love at first sight for both of us. I proposed three days later. We got married three months later and have been together ever since. To this day, I still dream she is standing there watching me.



Your Life in 150 words writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write the entire story of your life in no more than 150 words. You can be experimental, creative, funny, serious, provocative, reflective, whatever style you best feel represents your life. You must write about your entire life, not just a moment of it. No poetry (too easy). No fiction (YOUR life), although metaphors are acceptable so long as they are directly interpretable to be about your life. You'll be surprised at what your life looks like in 150 words...


true love story. Been together now 38 years
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. jake cosmos aller All rights reserved.
jake cosmos aller has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.