Fantasy Fiction posted November 30, 2020 Chapters:  ...24 25 -26- 27... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
confessions

A chapter in the book Another Life

Heart-to-Heart

by lancellot

The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.


Background
The new Squires set off to follow Master Lecher's instruction of purchasing new clothes and cleaning themselves. They take time to enjoy their new promotions.
Paul and Crista lay in bed, enjoying the warmth and relaxation of being young and adventurous, when it occurred to Paul that Crista really enjoyed sex, even the non-traditional. Not that he was surprised a woman would. In his past life, he knew women who were always down for some action. But Crista was a slave to a brute and mentioned that she was not clean before she and Paul got together. He was no psychologist, and Parcell had hinted she might need therapy for some trauma. The odd thing was, during all their time together, Paul didn’t see anything wrong with her. Although, she could've been concealing it as a dutiful slave. In the movies, slaves always had some trauma, didn’t they?

“Crista, are you… are you happy doing-” He waved his hand over their naked bodies. “Doing this? I know things were difficult with Joqumoe and Ben.”

Crista was silent for some time. Paul began to worry that he had opened an old wound or re-traumatized the girl.

“Master, you are not Joqumoe. I did not enjoy my servitude to him or Ben. I was relieved when you dispatched them both and took me as your own. As far as-” She waved a hand over their bodies as Paul did. “This is concerned, the answer is, yes. I enjoy it very much. More so when you use your tongue down there. Indeed, I have not been a virgin for many years. As for Joqumoe and Ben, yes, they did try me a few times at first, but I was not to their liking, and they soon ignored me. They seemed to find greater pleasure in each other, rather than me. They kept me around mostly so people would assume they shared me instead of each other. But that was a good thing, as they assumed other men were hiding their dislike of women also. So, they did not offer me to many men, mostly women.”

“I see.” Paul felt a bit better. I will just ignore the women part.

Crista faced Paul. “Master, may I ask you something?”

“Sure, anything.”

“What is wrong with you?”

“What?” Paul was stunned, and a bit worried. “Nothing. I’m fine.” His hand instinctively covered his deflated penis.

“No, not that; well, not exactly.” She paused and took a deep breath. “When we thought you dead. Your parents sometimes argued. Some things I did not understand, but some of it--” She placed a hand over Paul’s heart. “Master, I have been with enough men and women to tell you are different. You do not tire after one or two times, and you last so much longer. It scared me at first, but your mother said she would make sure you did not injure me.” She stared into his eyes. “And you haven’t since our first time, but your mother was not surprised by you.”

Crista paused. “Master, your parents spoke of you being reborn to them from another world. I thought it was their grief, but now I’m not so sure. And, then there is the matter of your wounds.”

That last line caught Paul off guard. His parents arguing about his reincarnation after he went missing was logical. Crista was uneducated, not stupid. Like any woman, she would come to intimately know the man she slept with.

He sat up. “Okay, I’ll tell you everything, but first. What about my wounds?”

Crista silently stared into his eyes for a few seconds. “You don't know?”

Paul shook his head. “No, I don’t.”

“You… you heal faster than anyone I've ever seen.”

Crista again paused, then abruptly sat up too, causing her small breasts to jiggle.

The move brought a grin to Paul’s face and his mind temporarily wandered.

“When you killed Joqumoe and Ben, you were injured, but your cuts healed before we got home. And when your father punished you, and you were able to fight back, after carrying me home and fighting for me."

Paul almost stopped Crista. He didn't actually fight for her, or intend to take her weight. All of that was his ignorant mistakes. He simply didn't have the heart to tell her that if she had been a he, as Paul had first assumed, he would have likely killed her too. Now, he was glad he didn't.

Crista continued, "I watched your mother go out and yell at your father. He said, ‘you know he will be fine, woman.’  At the time, I assumed he meant he would hold back and not hurt you, but he beat you pretty badly."

Paul thought back to that night. Yes, he got his butt kicked. He also remembered his mother briefly coming outside. His parents exchanged words, but he couldn’t make it out. He looked up at Crista and noticed she was still talking.

“Then that night as you slept, I watched your bruises disappear. Your ribs appeared cracked at first, but then -- you were fine when the sun came up. And your--” Crista reached over and gently stroked Paul’s semi-erection. It responded instantly. “You see; we did it twice, and still you rise with the slightest touch, as if nothing happened before.”

“Well, I’m--” Paul was going to say he was young now, but he knew that wasn’t enough. He was young before, and what Crista described he couldn’t do then. No normal man could; his drive and recovery were beyond porn-star ability. He could keep going after multiple ejaculations. He only stopped because Crista had limits and his mother's warning about losing himself. I will have to speak with Mother when I get the chance. “For now, let’s assume I’m just an extremely healthy person.”

Paul climbed out of bed and began to dress. “We can talk about my oddities later. Right now, we have shopping to do. I need suitable clothes for work, and you need new clothes, period.”

Crista climbed out of bed. “Wait, your mother made some things for you.”

She ran from the room naked. Paul almost stopped her, but then he remembered they were alone. We do need our own house. When Crista returned holding up his mother’s creations, he could only smile.

“Yeah, now we’re talking, and the right colors too. I guess that's from her time at the Duke's castle,” he said, taking the items in hand. “I hope they fit. My designs weren’t exact.”

“I can adjust them. Mom has been teaching me.”

Paul thought the smile on her face was brighter than sunshine, and he noticed she called Rosetta, mom. “You two are amazing, but there are still a few things I want to pick up, and you are getting new clothes. Get dressed, and let’s go.”
****

Algar watched the two mermaids wrap towels around themselves and silently leave their room. He glanced over at the small table next to his bed and at the coins spilling out of his purse. He did not need to count it; he knew the ladies took four silvers and no more. Mermaids were professionals, and their honor was unimpeachable. Nothing that happened inside the room would ever escape their lips. The laws that covered them forbid them from disclosing their clients' secrets and it protected them from reprisals or harm.

Algar remembered years ago when a drunk client struck a mermaid and refused to pay her. He could still hear the man’s screams when the mayor had him whipped in the public square. The mermaid he hit was even allowed to deliver the last three strikes on his naked body, and she hit what she was aiming for.

“Al, you sleep?” Parcell asked.

“Nope. I’m tired, but my heart is still pounding like crazy.”

“Mine too. Can I ask you something?”

“Yes, it was my first time. You?”

Parcell exhaled loudly. “Yes. Jamie and I fooled around some, and she offered to let me go all the way after we made it back.”

Algar propped himself up on his pillow. “Why'd you pass it up?”

“I wanted her, still do, but I kept thinking, what about tomorrow? I knew we’d be expelled from the Watch, and I didn’t know what I was going to do. If I took Jamie, I would’ve had to take her weight too. She is just that kind of girl, but then what?”

“Yeah, I see. To be honest, I didn’t think we would survive either. So, I never thought about what would happen next. To be expelled and then made squires to an Earl. It’s all so surreal.” Algar turned to his partner. “You know, you could take Jamie’s weight now. Why don’t you?”

Parcell closed his eyes and sighed. “We’re going back underground. Baron Lecher is a Swordmaster. We aren’t his squires, but he is training us. That means the Earl expects us to face dangers enough that we may not survive without Lecher’s expert training. I don’t want to leave a widow. I can’t do that to Jamie.”

“You broke up with her, didn’t you? That’s why you’re here drowning your sorrows in mermaid breasts.”

Parcell smiled. “Not just breasts. Did you see Teresa’s butt?”

Algar threw a pillow at his friend. “See! I can still feel the both of them when they tag-teamed me. I can also see us getting thumped by Master Lecher if we’re late tomorrow.”

“Yeah, I know.” Parcell blew out the lantern by his bed.

“Parcell.”

“Yeah.”

“Mermaids are nice, but I think wives are better. Maybe, you should talk to Jamie. At least, wait to see what serving under the Earl is like. Nothing so far has happened as we expected.”

“Hmm. Maybe. Don’t forget to set and wind the alarm.”

“Yeah, yeah. You know, tonight was better than I imagined it would be.”

“It was, but still, Al — something was missing.”

“Maybe you should invite Jamie next time.”

A pillow hit Algar in the head. "Ha, that's a love reaction."




Characters so far:
Paul Escamilla, 16 yrs old, Squire to Earl Reinhard. formerly, Derrick Williams, US soldier. reborn as Paul.
Dominic Escamilla. Paul's new father, Soldier, 36 yrs old
Rosetta Escamilla. Paul's new mother, Seamstress, 35 yrs old
Duke Reinhard. Ruler of the Southern district. 50 yr.
Crista Escamilla. Paul's 16 year old slave/wife
Alfred 16, male, Watch cadet Twin brother of Algar
Algar: 16, male, Squire to Earl Reinhard. Twin brother of Alfred
Parcell Chambers: 16, male Squire to Earl Reinhard.
Master Fenwick Dougal: 50s, former soldier in the Kingdom army, Watch instructor.
Vetch Rawls: 45, master scout of the Watch. Desert tracker.
Earl Raymond Charles Reinhard: 2nd son of his Grace Duke Cedric Reinhard III.
Mayor John: Mayor of Florance, Minor noble
Baron Lecher: Swordmaster to Duke Reinhard III
Commander Barnes: Commander of the City Watch
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. lancellot All rights reserved.
lancellot has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.