General Poetry posted November 20, 2020


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
With or without a Mask you are the same person. Who are you?

Masks

by Cecilia Lynne1

If life's future depends on wearing a "Mask", for as long as this pandemic last, where do you stand?
Bull in a bullring an invincible Man, no need for any protection nor affection, no need to fear or care, conforming for you, is very rare! 


 



Two line poem writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
This contest is for a two line poem. It can be one long sentence or two sentences. No rhyme required, but it might help. Humour, sad, or sarcastic.


What does it take to think of others before ourselves and to trust that life is a precious gift to all of mankind? Does caring mean non conforming?
Seeing the art entitled "The Mask" and in the midst there appeared along with others to be a child's face. It causes me to think about human behaviour in spite of age. About Covid19. and how some adults are reluctant to conform to the wearing of a mask.
Thought of one saying that: "Humans can be stubborn and bullhead as a bull!"
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by cleo85 at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Cecilia Lynne1 All rights reserved.
Cecilia Lynne1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.