General Poetry posted November 8, 2020 Chapters:  ...4 5 -6- 7... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
5-7-5 to follow chapter 5 in Renga Book

A chapter in the book Renga Two

Serenity at Sunrise

by June Sargent

a new day beckons
as sun paints over dark clouds -
with living color



Recognized


Renga is a Japanese collaborative poetry form in which poets write alternating verses of 5-7-5 stanzas and 7-7 couplets which are linked in succession by multiple poets. Only the first 5/7/5 is a haiku; the rest 5/7/5 stanzas are only restricted to syllable count. Renga is older than haiku.

Please, if you would like to add a chapter to this book of renga, read these instructions then copy and paste to your author notes. If you need help, please do not hesitate to contact Gypsy Blue Rose.

Steps to Post a Chapter:

Click on the ADD CHAPTER icon, located above the review box.

If the last poem is a 5/7/5 stanza, write a 7/7 couplet, if the last poem is a 7/7 couplet write a 5/7/5 stanza. Write about the SAME THEME of the previous chapter but please don't REPEAT words.

Post your poem as usual but it will be part of the book. A copy will go to your portfolio and you keep your reviews.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by seshadri_sreenivasan at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. June Sargent All rights reserved.
June Sargent has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.