General Poetry posted November 6, 2020


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Their forests replaced with palm oil crops..see vids below

Habitat Destroyed

by tempeste

Cinquain Poetry Contest Winner 
trees fall
as fear fills all
 on the run, shot gun roars
mom gone, orphan frightened to death
clings on


Writing Prompt
Write a cinquain poem on different aspects of homelessness, especially the subject of the homeless and animals, but other subjects of the homeless are alright.

Cinquain Poetry
Contest Winner


Their habitat stolen, left homeless and without food many mothers are killed and their babies die ...some are lucky saved by an organatisation that is trying to save the orangutan from extinction.
A baby organgutan stays for up to 9 years with her mother to learn the techiques of survival...



In this second second video there are three resues ..the last is the most heart wrenching ..my artwork is taken from that ..( the mother is just been drugged) but it does depict how sadly many babies end up when the mother is killed and the baby keeps clinging on to her for days. If not rescued they die of starvation.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. tempeste All rights reserved.
tempeste has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.