Horror and Thriller Fiction posted May 12, 2024 Chapters:  ...15 16 -17- 18... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Walking among us.

A chapter in the book Lair Of The Seductress

Kenny

by Douglas Goff


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.

Previous Chapters:

A truck driver had an unfortunate encounter with the mysterious Lilith. She killed three men the year before while Greg was dealing with the hag. Now she is back with a vengeance and Wolf Bend Chief Greg Harsen is called to the scene by FBI Agent David Harkins, a man who really dislikes him. What Greg finds awakens him to the realization that more bad things are coming for him and his little town. Further, Harkins managed to wrangle him into Task Force Ash, which was created to capture the killer.

A county wide call-out for a jail riot interrupted the hunt for Lilith. At the riot, Greg finds out that Jenny's violent ex-husband, Lenny Benslow, has escaped from the jail. They race to his cabin, but Greg's beloved wife had been taken. Through good investigation techniques, they may have found the bad guys' hideout. A shootout ensues, with Jesse getting shot while they rescue Jenny. When Greg went after Lenny to finish him, Sheriff Watson convinced him to take the felon back into custody. Batty Betty Benslow was taken into custody for assisting with Lenny's escape.

Greg thought he was in for a rest, but another Lilith victim, 'Satin Shorts' had been found revealing new clues. Then Greg and Jesse found Lilith's lair, getting closer to the killer. Then Greg had a meeting in the alley with Lilith where he barely escaped with his life. At the same time, the taskforce has been getting nowhere. 

New Chapter:

“Hey, don’t you own a black mini-skirt and red sweater like they had at the meeting? You wore that exact outfit on our . . . third date.” Kenneth’s mind started putting things together as he stared at a pair of Katie’s Xena boots, one on its side revealing a tiger-pattern tread. “Besides, aren’t you a size six as well?”

When he turned to head for her closet, Officer Kelsey grabbed him and planted a wet kiss on his lips. He sucked her lip into his mouth, enjoying the intense feelings her kisses often exuded. In fact, he usually found it hard to think when she kissed him, and couldn’t remember what he had just been talking about. 

Kenneth released her lower lip from his mouth with a loud sucking sound. Katie’s bathrobe had fallen open, revealing her nudity. His eyes appreciatively took in her feminine curves, then his lips found hers again. This time she pushed him away. 

“No more waiting Kay. I need you.” He hungrily reached for her. “It's been too long. Way too long.”

“I’ve been waiting, Ken.” The beautiful blond rested her tiny hands on the man’s chest. 

“Waiting for what, Kay?” Kenneth Lee was frustrated with the woman. He had never got past second base with her and he wanted to. Boy did he want to. 

“I know.” Her tone was serious now. 

“Know what?” He stopped trying to kiss her. 

“I know you started visiting your ex-wife again. I know about your little sex-capades.” She smirked.

“Damn. Look, Kay, I’m sorry. But it had been so long, and I’m a man. I have needs. Desires.” He frowned. “Besides, you wouldn’t give in.”

“Yes, baby, I know.” She kissed the confused man on the mouth again. 

He found her intoxicating and was having trouble thinking straight. “I want you so badly.”

“I know you do, baby.” Katie kissed him again, longer. “But haven’t you and your ex-wife been discussing getting back together?”

“I-I-I . . .” 

“Don’t lie to me now, Ken. Not if you want to finally get inside of me tonight.” She smiled seductively at the befuddled man. 

“Okay. Yes, Samantha and I are discussing reuniting.” He frowned. “Mostly for the kids.”

“Well, doesn’t that make you feel just the slightest bit guilty since you’re here with me?” Katie’s bathrobe slipped to the floor while she guided his hands to her breasts. 

“Y-y-yes . . .actually it does.” Guilty feelings were not going to stop him. The man was trapped in her lusty web now. 

“That’s exactly what I was waiting for, Ken.” She shoved the man back onto the bed and started to remove his pants. “Exactly what I was waiting for.”

“Okay.” He groaned as the last of his clothes came off. 

“Just one more thing, baby.” The naked woman straddled him. 

“Anything. Anything you want.” Kenny was completely lost in her seductive aura. 

“Tell me you want me.” She smiled down at him. “And I’ll give you a night you’ll never forget.”

“Are you kidding me? Oh, God yes, I want you. Badly. Yes, I want you.” He was breathing heavily now while he rambled on. His befuddled mind had long forgotten the black skirt and red sweater. This had been a long time coming. “I want you so very badly. Please.”

The couple spent the next two hours making incredible love. Katie hadn’t lied to Kenny. It was the best he had ever had. He had never experienced such carnal satisfaction. The woman placed her hand on her spent lover’s chest and smiled down at him. 

Kenny stared at her in surprise as he watched her hand transform before his very eyes. The nails grew at an incredible rate, turning into claw-like fingers. When he looked up at her face, that too had transformed. She no longer looked like Katie Kelsey. 

Her unrecognizable face had taken on a stoney archaic look. Like that of a Greek goddess statue. FBI Agent Kenneth Lee wasn’t thinking about that. He was too busy screaming while her clawed hand tore into his chest and ripped out his heart. 

“Lilith . . .?” He stared at his own beating heart, dripping blood from her hand until the light of life started to flicker from his eyes. His fingers twitched as they drew in blood on the white satin sheets.

“Completus sum-m-m!” The heart burst into bright red flames, sending the woman into writhing ecstasy as she sat astride the dead man. Finally, she fell over onto the bed, her hand releasing a pile of ash onto a pillow. 





I like this chapter!
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Douglas Goff All rights reserved.
Douglas Goff has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.