General Poetry posted May 14, 2024


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Spiritual

-Nature's Awareness-

by Gordon Stacey

-Nature's Awareness-

A profound awareness sharpens the image where love compliments its own and instills a depth so intense that it compounds into a stillness whose weight allows the inward man to rest in harmony, and brace safely against the passage of night in her darkest thrall.

This is where thoughts travel and form a voice revealing a chorus of song.  Wanting to be sung as silver streams flowing through currents of living water.  And through currents of worship, His divine will reveals His grace is immutable, leading us unto salvation's nest.

Sensing a holiness blaze majestically through a refreshing construct whose properties allow truth to sway as strides of kindness stepping through the gospel given freely towards each in need of rare and hallowed reassurances that grace will surely follow suit.  

Rejoice, for excellence flushes an ivory towers student, whose lessons are flexed and sprung towards progression and enlightenment.

May one whose nature delights where life flows wondrously through time, through space, and through a constant.  Procure faith and a drive to steer life through the straight and narrow. 
 
Behold, an offering -healthy portions where the heart is indeed treasured and nurtured, now bestowed towards each. 
 
An artistans chisel stirs and wakes to life as a dancing curiosity before a dreams hint of royalty.  While chipping towards a beautiful cut whose precision and deadly accuracy are proof of fine mastery and sleek craftsmanship of the spirit during the moment love weaves and holds you close.

And to the one whose moment is meditative, smooth over seamlessly the rich texture where peace soothes the mind and relaxes the spirit dwelling as blessings often bless those in need with plenty of precision.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Gordon Stacey All rights reserved.
Gordon Stacey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.