General Fiction posted March 1, 2015 Chapters: -Prologue- 


Good
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Horror in it's deadliest form!

A chapter in the book Visions and Nighmares of My Past!'

Prologue and chapters 1-3.

by Ricky1024

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>Prologue<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
By Ricky 1024
{2015}
{Book #8}
"This book is a compilation of my past thoughts.
"Based on past friends, family members and even strangers...
"This book "When Dreams Become Nigh mares!"
"Will bring you into the world of the mentally-ill, the abused, the drug indicted, and those whom committed suicide!'
"And as you drift deeper into my life you will see exactly why I titles it............................
"When Dreams Become Nightmares!"
24.
Chapter Number One-
"Carolyn's Life."
12-06-1952~11-23-2003.
"How can I write this but how can I not?"
"She was born December 6th in the year of '52 {the eighth child of *ten.}
"As Carolyn Ann Richmond grew, she realized that her father Kenneth would become her mentor, love, friend, and creator."
"And as she continues to grow...
"She would realize that her mother Mildred would become her enemy, a thief, abuser and other horrid things!"
...
"The year is 1960 and Carolyn Ann Richmond is only 8 years old."
"Her mother set aside many tasks from toilet cleaning to the dishes for all twelve including her mother!'
"Mommy, I got to pee!" She cried out.
"Not until you are done Carolyn!" Her mother yelled!
"On and on the abuse would continue from wetting herself to her eventual hands at the death of grief and fate!"
...
"One fine Christmas, Kenneth surprise her favorite daughter with an 'Emeny Organ!'
"Daddy you shouldn't have!" She cried out.
"How could you spend so much on one child Kenneth?" Mildred yelled!
An 'Enemy organ!' Yes, to Mildred every thing involving the eighth child was 'The ENEMY!'
{These are just two examples told to me by my wife!}.
...
"When Carolyn turned 20 her father Kenneth would die from the disease called 'Hodgkin's'.
"There was and experimental medicine given to Kenneth's roommate who survived, but when Mildred was told about it she refused perhaps for the inheritance on her SECOND MARRAGE!"
...
"In 1970, at the age of now eighteen, Carolyn Ann Richmond who held down to full time summered jobs} would be off to college."
"Her mother told her to not worry about her new car or her money and promised to send her enough each week to get by?'
"And as the first semester progressed at her college in Maryland, carol received a pittance of only $7.50 a week to survive!"
'Enough back then for about half a week's need to eat let alone nothing for anything else that a young college women need to get by!"
"After exhaustion set in from lack of sleep and another part time job this time in an emergency room in a hospital in DC."
"Carolyn Ann Richmond had had enough!"
"Never a quitter {until now}, she returned home humiliated and upset!"
"Her car was used and ruined after the mother was in an accident and all of her savings went to pay down Mildred's hospital bills!!"
...
"How could you my car and my money?" She questioned but that was the way it went with "Miserable Mildred!''
"Until...
...
"In 1977 Carolyn met a man whom got her pregnant."
"She eventually married {against her good nature} and settled down to the birth of her first child and a new house away finally from "Miserable Mildred!"
Another child followed and now she had two, beautiful daughters with a heroin addicted addict!"
'It seems "The Mildred Curse" would continue to haunt my wife till the end!'
[More on that later}.
"Those were the "First Two Years" to be followed with "The Ten Delightful and Wonderful Years of Enlighment!"
The End.
<><><><><>'The Ten Delightful and Wonderful Year's of Enlightment!"<><><><><><>
By Dr. Ricky1024
Chapter Number Two- "The Ten Delightful and Wonderful Night of Enlightment!"
I first met Carolyn in the early 60's as a young man as she shopped in thee market I worked. As I became a teen, she again would notice wearing different wigs. '
"This was why I never got to recognize her until our first date in 1984!"
...
"It was a blind date and I was jilted by Kathy Web [ of deception?}
"And at the party I met Carolyn with two, young, daughters {Nikki and Kyle} and Sharon Kline with eight!"
"A 'no brainier' and desperate for a relationship, I went for the lesser and fell in love that very...
first...
Night!"
"The Ten Delightful and Wonderful Night of Enlighment!"
The end.
Chapter Three-
<><><><>"The Ten and Most Delightful and Wonderful Years of Enlightment!"<><><><>


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Ricky1024 All rights reserved.
Ricky1024 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.