Biographical Non-Fiction posted March 19, 2018 Chapters: -Prologue- 1... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Introducing Geoff (Sankey)

A chapter in the book The Little Dog That Wouldn't Let Go

Foreword

by Sankey


My wife and I have known Geoff (known to all Fanstorians as Sankey) for more than forty years. We first met when 'Geofferson' (the nickname I gave him back in the 70's) was involved in Youth For Christ in Rockdale and later Hurstville. I still refer to him by that name and we remain the best of friends.

We came to know Geoff because of his gift for music either playing piano or organ for many years. However, we were unaware for quite a while that he was not only a creative musician but also a writer of prose and poetry.

Here now is Geoff's life story with all its hills and valleys, happiness and sadness. It is just one of five books he has written, including Christmas carols, spiritual and comic works, a collection of poetry, as well as essays on various themes from his school days.

He hails from the Ryde area of North Western Sydney, New South Wales in Australia. For more than 30 years he has lived with his wife, Louise on the eastern side of the City of Penrith, also in New South Wales, Australia.

I hope you will enjoy reading Geoff's eventful life story. He has overcome many personal challenges to produce it.



Recognized


So grateful to my longtime friends Ross and Yvonne (pictured) for their contribution.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sankey All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Sankey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.