FanStory.com - challenge meby shelley kaye
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
freeflowing, lowercase, no punc, ltl repit.
Challenge Me
: challenge me by shelley kaye



~*~

tease me
tempt me
tantalize me

help me smile
let me cry
make me laugh
hear me ask why

touch me

allow me to touch you

help me
help you
smile

let me
let you
cry

make me
make you
laugh

see me
hear you
ask why

tease me
tempt me
tantalize me

with words....

I dare you....

~~*~~





This book is my dare to you to challenge me!

This book is for me and my imagination. My creativity (and for those who know my writing well, you're probably thinking I need no help in that department, right?) Yea, well, like my profile says, "I like to play with my words." Breaking tradition; sometimes my tries are a little outside of the lines, but that's how you get to know me is by reading between those lines and within the letters of those words... and knowing that the rest is still unwritten and unplanned.

This book is for YOU, the reader, to challenge me with words or phrases or pictures or forms - whatever. Knowing this, please read the above poem again. Then, tease me, tempt me, and tantalize me with a challenge.... I dare you.... muahahahahaha ;-)















Recognized

Author Notes
Thank you for stopping by and reading!
Do please leave me a little note, okay? (I dare you ;-)
shelley :-)


     

© Copyright 2024. shelley kaye All rights reserved.
shelley kaye has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement