FanStory.com - Poisonous frogs.by robina1978
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Short story, inspired by a television program.
Poisonous frogs. by robina1978

Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of violence.
Many very brightly coloured frogs are spread all over the world.

A frog is any member of a diverse and largely carnivorous group of short-bodied, tailless amphibians composing the order Anura (Ancient Greek an-, without + oura, tail).
They mainly kill each other, but some are dangerous for human too. They do this by the way of poison.

Sometimes the poison can be used to make medicine, which is useful.

So never think these cute bright colours are just to impress you and me. Watch your step, especially in Southern regions. But that they kill each other places them in the cannibal corner. Mind you, some of us are capable of that too.

It was an enjoyable program to watch. And with posting this story, I ventilate my anger a little bit.

Recognized

Author Notes
Courtesy to Wikipedia for the photo.

     

© Copyright 2024. robina1978 All rights reserved.
robina1978 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement