FanStory.com - My Life by BunnyS
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A condensed version of my life...
My Life by BunnyS
Your Life in 150 words writing prompt entry

I was born in 1964, changed my name in 1981, then answered to "mommy" in the same year. Five more blessings would call me mommy, then mom. I suffered a bad case of empty-nest syndrome as my children flew the coop, but added two daughters and a son, as I became "mom" to my children's significant others. My heart swelled with pride, then threatened to break, as two of my children joined the military, then deployed to God forsaken places. Thank the Lord they both came home safely. The day finally came when I earned the rank of grandma, which remains one of the most wonderful days of my life. I have two adorable grandsons and a beautiful granddaughter, and I'm about to be grandma again, to a baby boy. I am defined by my husband, children, and grandchildren, who are my world. Life has been good to me.

Writing Prompt
Write the entire story of your life in no more than 150 words. You can be experimental, creative, funny, serious, provocative, reflective, whatever style you best feel represents your life. You must write about your entire life, not just a moment of it. No poetry (too easy). No fiction (YOUR life), although metaphors are acceptable so long as they are directly interpretable to be about your life. You'll be surprised at what your life looks like in 150 words...

Author Notes
I didn't realize how hard this would be!! It's tough to put an entire lifetime within 150 words. I did realize, however, that with all the things I have gone through in my life, I know what is the most important, my family. I couldn't use a picture of my family so I chose a photo of my fur babies. They are also a part of my beautiful family.

     

© Copyright 2024. BunnyS All rights reserved.
BunnyS has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement