FanStory.com - My dentures are in.by robina1978
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A short story about this.
My dentures are in. by robina1978

I have to travel to Groningen very frequently, as they are specialised in my condition.

I have Pemphigoid in mouth, throat and on vocal cords. That is an auto-immune disease, that can vary in time. It always ends up in needing dentures.

I started going in May last year. Just recently I got permission for cab transport. Wednesday or Friday I will know how much I will get. My G.P.'s request was turned down. Now with the shrink and social worker, no changed into a yes.

Last night I dropped out of bed. Someone advised me to use a rollator to block me in. It did not work. I was lying on a cold floor for three hours.

Now I have dentures, that look like the ones in the photo. I had them checked this morning by the boss dentist. They fit better now, I can even talk with them in. Depending on the speed of healing, I might get implants to keep them in place.

Thursday I have to go back again.

Friday morning I have an appointment with the lung doctor.

So another busy week.

Recognized

Author Notes
Courtesy to Google for the photo.

     

© Copyright 2024. robina1978 All rights reserved.
robina1978 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement