FanStory.com - At the Laundromatby GollyGreen32
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A horror story about problems with your clothes.
At the Laundromat by GollyGreen32
HOrror writing prompt entry

Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of violence.
Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of sexual content.
The lightning lit the empty laundromat again, so I grabbed for the knob and opened the maintenance closet door. Nothing like a big, black, open maw in the middle of a storm. Now, where was the flashlight? Someone opened the front door. The wind howled over the washers and dryers and slammed the closet door shut. I stood in front of the shelves, waiting for my eyes to adjust to the darkness again.

I found the flashlight on the second shelf and opened the door. "Hello! Anybody there?" I turned the corner. My flashlight beam illuminated a ski-masked face. I opened my mouth, but made no sound.

"I'm here for your clothes," he said.

"I...I don't have any clothes. I'm...I'm the attendant."

"The ones your wearing," he said. He pulled a large knife from a holster on his belt.
I couldn't scream. No one would hear me over the storm. I couldn't run. He'd catch me. I stripped off my clothes and stood there in my bra and underwear.

"I want those too."

I dropped those on the pile.

The man scooped up my panties and inhaled deeply. "What a beautiful scent you have." He took my clothes and left.


Writing Prompt
Write a short flash fiction story between 100 to 200 words based on the themes specified in contest details.

     

© Copyright 2024. GollyGreen32 All rights reserved.
GollyGreen32 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement