FanStory.com - Drip food started today.by robina1978
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A short story about starting with this
Drip food started today. by robina1978

My husband (Robert) started with his drip food this morning.

The dietician arrived late. Then the nurse and her boss had to be hauled in. Then a small job took them the whole morning. They missed a certain thing, we both already thought about where it would (in the things that were delivered with the drip feed). The boss guy went all around several villages, as she should have known where it was.

I did not like the dietician a lot. When I asked her-as she was phoning the Doctor anyway-to ask if he could send my blood results to Groningen, and to my shrink. She plainly refused as I was not under her care.

She also phoned the dietician, he had before. I planned to do that.

She mows the grass under my feet. Not nice at all.

Robert was warned not go on a boozer, which he would not do any way.

A couple of nicer things that happened today are:
A neighbour came in for a short visit.
Roberts youngest son (Euan) phoned just earlier, to see how he came through the day. So hubby and his son talked for a bit. I stayed on the computer to write this story.

Nurses will be here twice a day to check the drip. The first four days his blood will be taken amongst others to see if his electrolytes behave the way we told them-LOL




Author Notes
Photo will come tomorrow, I hope. Courtesy to Google for the photo of a man carrying a food bag sack.

     

© Copyright 2024. robina1978 All rights reserved.
robina1978 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement