FanStory.com - Will she say YES Bill?by Chrissy710
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
100 word dash
Will she say YES Bill? by Chrissy710
100 Word Dash writing prompt entry

Billy scuffed his shoes along the pavement, head down, pacing back and forth. Hands in his pockets, one holding the tiny box and within it all his hopes and dreams.
Waiting was never Billy's strong suit, and the more he waited the more anxious he became.
Questions, answers, whirled around in his head.
Looking up he saw her approach, Laura, the love of his life.
In nervous haste, he took her hand, quickly dropped to one knee. Billy opened the box revealing a sparkling  engagement ring.
"Laura, will you marry me?"
His prayers were answered when she said, "Yes Bill."


Writing Prompt
Take flash fiction to the extreme. Can you tell a complete story in just 100 words. If so, this is your opportunity to shine. The story can be about any subject you wish, creative approaches are of course encouraged. All stories must have the following: Main Character, Setting, Conflict, Resolution.

Author Notes
Thanks for reading and the image is from Google images

Cheers

     

© Copyright 2024. Chrissy710 All rights reserved.
Chrissy710 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement