FanStory.com - A Short Script to Scare Old Ladiesby michaelcahill
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
One Act Script
Scripts
: A Short Script to Scare Old Ladies by michaelcahill
    Just In Time For Halloween! Contest Winner 

Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of language.


Cop
Ma'am, your daughter has vanished. She left a note saying that you'd take care of the eight children. Oh, she took your car and the dog too.
 
 

Old Lady
Oh, dear ...
 
 

Husband
I'll be damned, Viagra works. I feel like a teenager again. Get ready for the Incredible Bulk, baby!
 
 

Old lady
Oh, dear ...
 
 
Phone rings

Female Voice
I'm afraid your sister's had a heart attack and run over your brother in the driveway. They're both dead.
 
 

Old lady
Oh, dear ...
 
 

Voice on T.V.
Matlock reruns will no longer be shown ...
 
 

Old lady
OH, FUUUUUUUCK!!!



 


For the contest, I had to re-format this as a short story. sigh ...


Grandma answered the door. The cop informed her that her daughter had left taking Grandma's dog and car, leaving her eight bratty grandkids. "Oh dear", Grandma replied.
 
As she closed the door, her husband came bolting from the bedroom naked. He said, "Wow Viagra works. Prepare for the Incredible Bulk, baby". Grandma sighed, "Oh dear".
 
The phone rang, Grandma answered and the voice said, "Your brother suffered a heart attack and ran over your sister. They're both dead". "Oh, dear", replied Grandma.

Grandma reclined in her rocker watching T.V. "Matlock will no longer be shown ..."
 
"Oh, FUUUUCK!!!", screamed Grandma.
 


Writing Prompt
A Short Story to Scare Old Ladies.
Write a 100-word story (no poetry, please) designed to induce chills. No offense intended toward FS women of mature age. It?s all in fun.

Avoid disqualification. Observe these rules.
No soundtrack or music, animation, videos, or special effects of any kind.
Use one font and background color, only from FS basic and advanced editors.
One illustration only, in the standard position above your text. (optional).
Just In Time For Halloween!
Contest Winner

     

© Copyright 2024. michaelcahill All rights reserved.
michaelcahill has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement