FanStory.com - A Good Lesson Learned.by Sankey
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Thankful for a friend's help.
Geoffrey's Musings.
: A Good Lesson Learned. by Sankey

Had another good lesson this morning.

The need to clean out the washing machine every three months was notified by the "Drum Clean" flashing message on our Fisher and Paykel Front loader today. The machine would not let me do the cycle no matter what I tried!

I emptied the machine of a load of clothes I had been wanting to get washed and waited for either my wife to be "up and about" with our carer's help, or some other clever option.

Praise God for Louise's carer who pointed out the need to do a "Drum Clean" every three months by placing 2 tablespoons of Bi-carb Soda in the receptacle for detergent and run a full cycle. Then place a cup of White Vinegar in the Drum and run the cycle again. Thanks Michaela for your wonderful assistance.

Recognized

Author Notes
Always good to learn a new lesson. Cheaper than getting the repairman out, as well.

Thanks to Dick Lee Shia for "Laundrython"

     

© Copyright 2024. Sankey All rights reserved.
Sankey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement