FanStory.com - Fitness Centerby pbomar1115
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Mitchell has a problem with a member.
Fitness Center by pbomar1115

At the gym, Mitchell had a squabble with a balding bodybuilder.  As he dismounted the stationary bike breathing heavily, the bodybuilder stared as he passed by.

Mitchell ignored it and then moved to the treadmill. Sweat slid down his neck, side, and back as his feet pounded the floor of the machine. He took a swig of water from the bottle in the cup holder.

The balding bodybuilder yelled, "I have never seen anyone work so pitifully in years. What a  piece of work."

Mitchell looked around and saw the brute at the foot of the treadmill. He stepped down off the treadmill and stood speechless as he faced baldy. 

The brawny beast snarled, "What are you going to do little man?"

Mitchell flipped his head back, he ran his hand through his hair and barked, " Back off, Dirtbag." 

The balding bodybuilder's eyes squeezed shut as he darted away.


 

Recognized

     

© Copyright 2024. pbomar1115 All rights reserved.
pbomar1115 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement