FanStory.com - Las Vegas massacreby robina1978
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A short story about the recent massacre
Las Vegas massacre by robina1978

Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of violence.
The worst massacre in modern history of the United States.
It happened at the first of October this year. It happened at a Country and Western Festival. The number of deaths added up to fifty nine, this figure might still rise as there are many wounded in hospitals.

The murderer had a room in one of the famous hotels of Vegas. He had a room at one of the top floors. He killed himself before the police got in. He was an elderly man with no previous offences. Neither his family nor his female friend saw what he was planning. She is in Japan just now, but we are not sure if she was really his girlfriend. I just heard the friend is still a person of interest to the police.

The man visited the casino's in Vegas frequently, just for games all thought. Or had he planned these murders earlier in time and maybe many more.
When the police searched his house just a bit away from Las Vegas, they found very many guns. Automatic weapons too. Robert just read in one paper, that he might have modified the weapons as they are illegal in the States.

We hate these events. Does not everybody?
Trump called it an evil act to start with, then today changed it to demented and ill. We reckon this might be nearer the truth. We never agree with Trump anyway.

Some people ask not to allow people to possess guns, but in America this might never happen. Trump avoided the question just now.

The police still hope they might find the reason sometime. One theory is that having a bank robber as a father might have made him this way. An other reason that is being investigated that he built up betting debts, and saw no way out of them.

It is also amazing and heart warming support from the community.

God, let these people rest in peace.

Recognized

Author Notes
Courtesy to Google for the horrible photo's.

     

© Copyright 2024. robina1978 All rights reserved.
robina1978 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement