FanStory.com - Beauty in the Normby michaelcahill
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
How do I begin when the beginning is ...
Beauty in the Norm by michaelcahill
    How Bad Can it Be? Contest Winner 

Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of language.














 
In a world where beauty was the norm, Norm was not a beauty, nor was Norm even normal in the worldly sense this world had set forth as its norm, considering that beauty could never be Norm's norm, and Norm could never attain the beauty to be normal in a world where beauty was uglier than a snake's asshole seen through a kaleidoscope, therefore and hence, wherefore and ergo, Norm would seek an abnormal path like the Normans of old, for normal is in the beauteous ass of the beekeeper's folder. 


Writing Prompt
Write the first sentence of a novel. How poorly can you write it?
How Bad Can it Be?
Contest Winner

Recognized

Author Notes

This is but the first line in what will be a trilogy of Western classic novels. I need an agent and financial backing. First come, first serve!


     

© Copyright 2024. michaelcahill All rights reserved.
michaelcahill has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement