FanStory.com - Celebrationby Thesis
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A Lonely Celebration
Celebration by Thesis

Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of violence.
Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of sexual content.
After closing the biggest deal of my Real Estate career, I called my wife, Detective Sargent Megan O'Rourke and asked her to meet me at Augustine on Beekman Street for dinner to celebrate. As usual, she said she was working a homicide and couldn't break away. In fact, she said she probably wouldn't be home until tomorrow. She congratulated me and said we'd celebrate on the weekend, but that I should go out with my team and have a good time.

I hung up the phone, disappointed that my wife couldn't celebrate with me that this sale brought us a two million dollar commission check. It wasn't the first time that I've had to attend functions, celebrate, or go out with friends alone. Megan was married to two entities; her job, and me.

I sat in my office overlooking the South Street Seaport , when my assistant, Jennifer, walked in.

"Dan, I called in a favor and got the best table at Augustine for you and Megan tonight. You'll have to wait at the bar for a while though, the reservation is for ten o'clock. "

"Thanks, Jenn. Unfortunately, Megan is on a case and won't be home until sometime tomorrow. So, I guess I'm going to have to cancel that reservation. I appreciate you getting me a good table. I know it's hard to get a reservation there."

"You can't go home yet. You just made two million dollars. That's a big fucking accomplishment, Dan. Come on, let me buy you a drink. You've been working for months on this deal, you need to celebrate, and not home alone."

"You're right as usual, Jenn. What would I do without you? You were involved in this from the beginning too. In fact, if you're not busy, let me buy you dinner. We'll just keep the reservation you made for Augustine, on one condition."

"What's that?"

"That I pay. After all, I just made two million dollars."

Instead of answering, Jenn walked straight toward me, planting a kiss on my lips, as her full breasts pushed against my chest, temporarily pausing me in my tracks. She backed away, biting her bottom lip.

"Congratulations, and I accept your dinner invitation," she said as she walked out of my office.

I watched intently as I focused on how her body moved as she walked, noticing how sexy her outfit was and how it clung to her body. Her red high heels accentuating the tone of her legs and how her long curly hair bounced as she walked.

I found myself comparing her body to Megan's. While Megan is athletic, she is not a girly girl. Jenn is a lipstick, nails, and heels girl, and my mind was racing while I daydreamed as to what other comparisons I might uncover, but quickly came back to reality when I saw Jenn standing in my doorway again, this time with her purse.

"Are you ready to go, Dan?"

"Um, Yes, I need a drink."

Walking down the street to the restaurant, Jenn and I started off talking about work, but the conversation quickly turned a little personal.

"I'm surprised that you are free on a Friday night, Jenn. I would have thought that there would be any number of guys waiting to take you out for a night on the town."

"I'm very particular when it comes to men. Most of the guy's I meet only want a one night stand, and I'm not into that. I'm worth more than that. I want a man who really wants only me, not just for my body, but for the person I am, and the love I have to share with only one guy."

"I know how you feel. Megan and I were like that. Now, I know I'm second to her job. It's not how either of us planned it, but the reality is that she's not around much. Don't get me wrong, I know she's doing a very important job and that if I want her, it comes with the baggage of the job, but I'm getting tired of eating alone, not seeing her for days, and not having her experience milestones with me, like tonight."

"I feel badly for you, Dan. At least you have her sometimes. I'm on my own."

I felt very close to Jenn at that moment. Perhaps it was because we were both really alone, perhaps it was because I saw something I didn't have in my life, or perhaps I started to feel that I was missing out on having a full relationship with a sexy woman, but I reached out and took her hand in mine, as we continued our walk to the restaurant in silence.

We reached the restaurant too soon. I wanted the walk to last longer so I could continue holding onto her. I liked the feeling of her hand. It was soft. Her nails were impeccably polished, and her scent was alluring.

Opening the door for her, I noticed how flawless her face was, and how her dark green eyes sparkled. I felt like I was on my first date with a woman who was well above my station in life, but her brilliant smile, and those perfectly formed lips eased my nervousness that I never had being around her for the last two years.

The Maitre'd took my name and said, "Please follow me Mr. & Mrs. O'Rourke. Your table will not be ready for a few hours, but I will seat you as soon as I get a suitable one for you I know you wanted an intimate table with your wife, sir."

I didn't correct him.

"I've reserved you a cocktail table at the bar. Please enjoy your first drink with my compliments. I understand this is a very important evening for you, Mr. O'Rourke."

"So now we're married, Dan?" Jenn teased.

"Apparently."

"Hmmm, then we better not tell Megan. She might not take it too well to know you have two wife's, especially since she wears a gun."

"On that note, I think I need a drink, a very strong one. Since we're married, I should know what you drink, but I don't, so you're going to have to give me a hint."

"Definitely a Grey Goose Martini with blue cheese olives. Remind me again what you drink, Dear?"

"Cute."

I ordered the drinks; her Martini and a double Bushmill's on the rocks for me. Jenn toasted my closing and took a long sip of her drink. My eyes were glued to her lips and the red lipstick she wore. Megan never wore any. I noticed how she held the glass, and how her eye makeup accentuated the color of her eyes. She caught me staring and said, "Why are you staring at me?"

"No reason. I've just never seen you before outside of the office. I never noticed how beautiful you really are."

"You think I'm beautiful? You're going to make me blush."

The server came by and brought two fresh drinks, taking away our empty glasses and said," Mr. and Mrs. O'Rourke, my name is Tara, please let me know if you need anything. The Maitre'd said he should have a table for you around 9:15 pm."

"Thank you Tara." Again I did not correct her for assuming we were married.

This round of drinks went down much quicker than the first. Our discussion became much more personal.

I was starting to let my mind wander about what it would be like to be physically with Jenn. I watched intently as she toyed with her olives and as she placed them between those glistening lips. Every movement of hers was so fun to watch. The way her hair moved when she turned, the way she sat with her legs crossed and her red heel slightly dangling, was causing my body temperature to rise.

"Dan, so when Megan is working all night, what do you do?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you go out?"

"Out as in with other women? Bars? With Friends? You mean like that?"

"Yes."

"No, I'm pretty much a homebody. I stay in because I find it awkward to go places alone."

"So, if you had a friend on the nights you were alone, would you go out?"

I found myself staring at Jenn's deep cleavage. I noticed the black silk shirt she was wearing seemed to have another button open from when I glanced before.

A third round of drinks arrived.

"Is that a hard question to answer, Dan?"

"Um, no. I was just distracted, sorry."

"Don't be sorry. I've seen you trying to look down my blouse. It's okay."

"Really?"

"Yes. You know I have the same life. I stay in too because I get hit on by guys I would never want to be with. Although I think as friends, we could go out together when we're lonely. Think about that, while I go to the ladies room."

When she got up, she leaned over, as I watched her cleavage push forward as she kissed me full on the lips.

"I'll be right back."

I sat there with very mixed emotions. I was married, but always alone. Maybe this could work out. Jenn was not someone to be ashamed to be with. She was a real boost to my ego, and I knew I could control my urges, although her body was enticing.

All thoughts of a friend relationship vanished, when Jenn came back to the table and put something in my jacket pocket.

"What's that?"

"A little surprise, but promise me you won't look at it until later, when you're alone."

I noticed that the first three buttons of her blouse were open now. She had also reapplied her lipstick and spritzed her perfume. My mind was wandering as to where she spritzed.
"I feel like I'm entering a danger zone, Jenn."

"Great observation, do you like to live dangerously?"

"I never really have."

"It could be fun. Would you like to get dangerous with me, Dan? I think it would really be fun for both of us. I could fill a void in your life for now. At some point you would have to make a decision on which life you wanted to live, but for now we could really help each other out."

"Are you saying what I think you mean?"

She leaned forward and placed her hand over mine.

"Yes, Dan. I want us to have a relationship. I want to make you happy emotionally and sexually. I want to satisfy every fantasy and desire you have. In fact, I want you now. Let's skip dinner and go to my apartment. I live two blocks from here."

I tensed as I felt Jenn's stocking clad foot find its way between my legs and come into contact with my erection. She smiled seductively realizing I was hard.

"Hmmm, it seems like someone really likes that idea."

As she massaged me with her foot, I grabbed it and ran my hand across her ankle. The feel of her nylons added another level of pleasure to what I was experiencing. I gently pulled her foot from my erection.

"I think we need to get out of here before I explode."

I paid the check by leaving two hundred in cash on the table and made my apologies to the Maitre'd on the way out. As soon as we got out of the restaurant, I pulled Jenn tightly to me and kissed her passionately. My left hand squeezed her breast, while my right firmly gripped her curvaceous ass. Our tongues wrestled and she grabbed my hand.

"We better do this at my place. There are cops all over down here and you'd have a lot of explaining to do if we got caught."

She took my hand and led me to her condo. Once inside, I pushed her against the door and unbuttoned her blouse. My hands couldn't work fast enough. I was desperate to see what I had been staring at all evening. Jenn offered no resistance as I pulled her blouse off, revealing her perfect D cup breasts encased in a brilliant red lace bra.

I continued my quest, unzipping her black skirt and watching intently as it fell to the floor. I was enchanted, watching her stand there against the door in only her bra, sheer nylon stockings and stilettos. It was almost more than I could bear.

Jenn covered herself from my view. I stared at her glossed fingers shielding her nakedness from me, and pulled them away. I fell to my knees and kissed her most intimate flesh, as she moaned then suddenly pulled my head closer to her vagina. I parted her lips with my hungry tongue and probed her sweet inner core.

My mind was racing, trying to provide as much pleasure for her as I could. She spread her legs wider to give me easier access, then, abruptly closed them as she neared orgasm. She began pushing my head away from her pussy to ease the intense pleasure turning into pain.

Jenn dropped to her knees, kissing me passionately, tasting her own nectar from my tongue and lips. She ordered me to stand, ravenously pulling at my trousers to free my erection. It was her turn to offer pleasure.

Jenn reached for my erection and rubbed those soft hands all over me. The feeling was electric and I wondered if I would be able to last more than a minute in her sexy hands. She wasted no time in inserting my penis into her shiny red lips and licking the head with her voracious tongue.

Her hands slid down and began massaging my balls, while she inserted a finger in my anus, which caused me to come forcefully as she massaged my prostate with her finger.

Having both come so quickly and intensely, we walked to her bed, hand in hand, leaving our clothes trail behind us. Losing track of time, it was already one thirty in the morning.
Jenn pushed me onto the bed. I watched as she impaled herself on my renewed erection and began to pull her shoulder strap off her red lace bra. I was so focused on seeing her gorgeous breasts that I never heard the door to her condo open, or the shot that struck Jenn in the back, exiting through her left nipple, and spraying my face with her flesh and blood.

I turned toward the approaching shooter and froze when I saw it was my wife, Megan.

"You fucking bastard! So this is what you do while I'm working overnight? I wanted to surprise you tonight. That's right, surprise you, since I really wanted to celebrate your closing with you. I had someone cover for me, so I could come to the restaurant and be with you, but no. You had to be with your whore assistant, the cheerleader type, right Dan? You really celebrated, didn't you, scumbag?"

"Megan, I've never done anything like this before, and you just shot Jennifer. She's dead. You fucking killed her. You're insane."

"And you cheated on me. I've never cheated on you, Dan. I loved you, but you threw all that away tonight, so I guess we're through. Let me just ask you. Was it worth it?"

"Megan, I swear, this is the first time I've ever done anything like this. I wanted you there, but of course you had to work. I let my emotions get to me and the fact that I'm always alone affect my judgement tonight. I never intended for this to happen. Jenn was just trying to.."

"Enough, Dan, I don't want to hear your excuses for why you cheated on me. I only have one question."

"What?"

"Did the commission check get deposited to our account?"

"Yes, this morning. It's all available, why?"

Megan smiled as Dan realized the answer to his question. After she pulled the trigger, she calmly walked out of the condo, took the stairs, removed her rubber gloves that caught the gunshot residue, and walked out the back door. She got in her car, drove to the South Street Seaport, and tossed both the gloves and the throw away gun into the river, then drove home.

At four thirty in the morning, she got a call from her Captain.

"Megan, I'm sending your partner over to pick you up. We need you to identify the body of a homicide victim."

     

© Copyright 2024. Thesis All rights reserved.
Thesis has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement