FanStory.com - Valley floor butcherby Neonewman
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Begin this story contest entry
Valley floor butcher by Neonewman
Begin This Story writing prompt entry
Artwork by lynnkah at FanArtReview.com

Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of violence.
Blackness, sinister and foreboding, saturated the icy cold dawn. The roaring winds cascaded deep into the isolated valley.

The breeze masked her scent from the neighboring bears. Her lungs failed, her lips took on a opalescent hue. An adrenaline spike opened her passageway and she rose from the valley floor. Her screams penetrated the morning air as the sting of multiple lacerations assaulted her mutilated body.

"Not today, Carolina Batiste," she muttered, "I refuse to become the latest casualty of this sadistic, twisted freak!"

Pure determination snuffed the pain.

"I will not die today," she moaned. "Not before he does."


Writing Prompt
In no more than 100 words write the beginning of this story. Your entry must start with these two sentences or it will not count:

Blackness, sinister and foreboding, saturated the icy cold dawn. The roaring wind cascaded deep into the isolated valley.

NOTE: Although I listed this as horror, any genre is okay. Write your story as war, romance, horror, mystery, or whatever else floats your boat. NO POETRY!

Just have fun with it!

     

© Copyright 2024. Neonewman All rights reserved.
Neonewman has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement