FanStory.com - Three Word Phrases 4by patcelaw
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
This is part 4 of the series
Three Word Phrases 4 by patcelaw























When you awake in the early morning, go to the best place in your home to watch the sunrise and listen to the birds chirping lovely songs as they sit on the telephone lines.

Today's a gift, so chose to use it wisely. Make every effort to seize the day and shine your light so others will know you speak the truth. Invite a special friend to take a walk with you around the block. Then when you have finished the walk stop. Stand still and start to sing and dance, knowing the sun will shine tomorrow.

Show others that you care for and love them. Make every effort to
respect your elders and set aside time each day to watch children play. By visiting your elders and watching children at play you will find the perfect balance in the cycles of life.

If some one says you are wearing a lovely dress be willing to
take a compliment without apologizing by saying, "it such an old dress and I need to put it in the rag bin."  Instead just say, "thanks so much."

After dinner watch the sunset and praise the creator for the loveliness of your day. Let the joys you experienced this day.  May those joys be repeated another day, though not necessarily in the same order. As you set your alarm before bed, bow your head thanking God for the blessings of your day..

Remember that
somebody loves you, and that person is praying for you, and hoping success is yours as you live your life and befriend others.

Stay the course and make sure to subdue your fears for tomorrow will be another gift from God so once again you can give Him praise for all His provisions.

-Patricia Lawrence
4-4-17

Recognized

Author Notes
The photo of the sunrise is one of the many beautiful sunrises I am able to see from my home.
It is my hope that all have enjoyed this series as much as I enjoyed the challenge of writing it.
I would like to challenge other to write something similar to this. I found it a great way to keep my mind nimble, which is important to me since I will be 79 years of age in 64 days.

     

© Copyright 2024. patcelaw All rights reserved.
patcelaw has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement