FanStory.com - His Love Never Failsby patcelaw
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
My love for God through hymns of the faith.
His Love Never Fails by patcelaw



















 
It Is No Secret to those who know me that One Day God's Amazing Grace and unfailing Love Lifted Me. Now I have Blessed Assurancethat I am Saved, Saved.

As I wandered in a world of sin, he left The Ninety And Nine to seek for me. When he found me, he rescued me and made me his dear child.

Now I am walking
In The Garden of his love. It is here he Softly and Tenderly speaks of his love for me. Each day I come to him Just As I Am. 

Day by day in the storms of life, he is anchoring my soul and telling me I am his own. He is watching me each
Silent Night, as angels put a guard around me and keep me Safe In The Arms Of Jesus.

As I am counting my many blessings he Keeps Me Singing songs of praise to him.  How Great Thou Art is one that has been a blessing to my life.  Without Him, I do not know how I could make it each day.  You see, now my blessed Savior,  Jesus Cares for me Moment by Moment.

I've Got A Mansion  just over the hilltop. So today I am longing to be with him to see my heavenly home.  The mansion he has built for me.

Until that blessed day,
He Is Still Working On Me. He's helping me as I Dare To Be A Daniel and Go Tell It On The Mountain, how Jesus Loves Me and makes me know I am his child.

What he has begun in me he will complete. Then one day
Beyond The Sunset I will finally be at home with Jesus. There I'll see him Face To Face and say Thank You Jesus for saving my soul. There I'll find how sweet the rest of God is for me. Then I'll know how his love never failed me even in the hardest of trials.


-Patricia Lawrence
3-25-17

Author Notes
The words in the golden color are precious and wonderful songs of my faith.
There are so many songs of the faith that bless my soul each day. The ones here are just a few of them. I hope you will enjoy this read.

     

© Copyright 2024. patcelaw All rights reserved.
patcelaw has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement