FanStory.com - Happy Day with Greysonby Teri7
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Another very good day babysitting.
Happy Day with Greyson by Teri7

I do believe that one day Greyson will be a great person for the Lord. I have no idea what he will or won't  be doing, but he has a great singing voice that is totally on pitch when he hums or sings words he knows. 
You might wonder how I would know something like that if he is only two and a half years old?
I say that because I have sung all my life ( I am sure I probably should have said sang). I do know music and can hear it very well too.

As he watches his programs every day he is getting to where he can repeat clearly so much of what is said or being sung.  He really is very smart and loves to learn.

I thank God for that every day. At one time we thought he might be autistic. I am not saying that cruely, but if he had been we would have loved him the very same.


Greyson's eating today consisted of  french toast his dad made for him and a bite or two of my pancakes. He also ate some really good mandarin oranges his mommy had cut up for him. 

Greyson and I chatted for a bit while he was still eating. I explained to him how much his mommy loved him and what good care she and his daddy were taking of him. He gave me this really big angelic smile.


After we ate breakfast, Tom and Greyson went into his playroom to make things with  Play doh.  I started to do things around their house for them and I happened to look out the kitchen window and see two beautiful deer in the back yard.

It filled my heart with joy seeing them eating and looking around with seemingly no fear. I called out to Tom to let him know about the deer so they could see them too.  The next thing I know there is Tom and Greyson. Tom has Greyson lifted Greyson  up where he could see out the window. Greyson was so excited. I am not sure if he has seen a deer before or if anyone has told him about them, but I was determined to be that person today!

I finished washing the few dishes in the sink and it was about time for lunch.  Greyson's mommy had made him pimento cheese  sandwiches and had them cut up nicely for him. He sat down beside me to eat his food.  We had Umizoomi turned on and he was watching it. He learns a lot from this program. There are times we don't have any T.V. on, but today was different.

Greyson is truly a loved little boy.   He is such a joy to be with every day, but there are those times that are very trying to say the least.

Greyson will be three years old on February 6th.  There happened to be an envelope on the kitchen cabinet addressed to Mam maw and Pap pap. It was an invitation to Greyson's Mickey Mouse birthday party.

I know some may think they could have just told us, but that would not be the same. This way we will have someting to keep as a reminder of years to come of his third birthday party.

Greyson is really excited that something is coming up for him with more presents. He was really excited during Christmas, even though I tried to tell him about Baby Jesus. I think when he gets older things will sink in clearer for him. I am not giving up trying though.

Again, when we got ready to leave Greyson looked up at me and said, "home". He wanted me and Tom to stay home with him at his house. I explained to him that we would see him Thursday and I then saw a smile from him.

If you ask me if Greyson is  spoiled I would have to say of course he is, some. I consider it loved alot. I am sure he could do with a lot less toys, but we are going to work on that too. He is a great little guy with a great personality. Thank you for reading this! I hope you all have a blessed day. I know that my day was full of blessings!


Written by: Teresa A. Shortess
Copyright@2017





 

Recognized

Author Notes
So many wonderful things happen when I am at my son's house watching Greyson. When I am looking out the kitchen window I see so many wonderful things. I am able to see the beautiful clouds in the sky and like I said we saw the sweet little deer. Such a blessing to me!

     

© Copyright 2024. Teri7 All rights reserved.
Teri7 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement