FanStory.com - Message For The FanStory Universeby Brett Matthew West
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Invitation to participate
Message For The FanStory Universe by Brett Matthew West

Greetings FanStory Universe,

Recently, after a short break from FanStory to pursue other needs in my professional writing career, and to start a new blog or two, I have returned back to the FanStory fold with an Open Forum that I call Breakfast With The Donald!

In this forum, I post an essay about the 45th President of the United States, and encourage all readers to freely and openly state what is on their minds after reading the essay.

It does not matter which side of the coin you may be on, whether you are for The Donald or against him.

All comments are welcome as long as they are not provided in a malicious manner. The whole intent of my Breakfast With The Donald! forum is to get people talking about him.

After being a member of FanStory for the last two years, I have come to the realization that I do not need to promote my new writings. My supportive, and extensive, 77-members strong and growing fan base keeps me well stocked in reviews. And, believe me, they tell me exactly as it is, too. :) :) :)

They all know how much I appreciate each and every one of my fans, and most of them have been with me a very long time now. Guess that makes me one of the fortunate few.

Anyway, as I said above, I began this open forum to allow members of FanStory to participate in it. And, I am receiving some incredible comments from readers!

One of the built-in features of FanStory is that every time you post a new piece on the site you are allowed two Complimentary Reviews. In my case, because of my incredibly supportive fans, when I post a new piece those two Complimentary Reviews are typically used within five minutes of my doing so.

Therefore, if you would like to join my Breakfast With The Donald! open forum, and participate in the ongoing discussion, it is necessary for you to become a fan in order to receive it. I do not know of any other way that can happen. If someone out there does, let me know, because as I said, I do not have any need to promote my writings. (See the reason stated above), and I do not.

Note added on Sunday, January 15, 2017: (Receiving GREAT, positive, responses from this notification. Keep them coming! As I knew there would be, a whole lot of FanStorians are telling me they want to be able to participate in this project. The fourth essay in this series, that will be about The Donald and the US Office of Ethics, will be posted today. However, like the first three essays in the series, it will not be promoted.)

Recognized

Author Notes
An invitation to FanStorians to join my Open Forum, Breakfast With The Donald!






Here I come To Save The Day, by Barb Baker, selected to compliment my posting.

So, thanks Barb Baker, for the use of your picture. It goes so nicely with my posting.

     

© Copyright 2024. Brett Matthew West All rights reserved.
Brett Matthew West has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement