FanStory.com - Merry Christmasby barbara.wilkey
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
My Christmas wish to you
Merry Christmas by barbara.wilkey

I rarely post something such as this, but for some reason this Christmas season I felt the desire.

I have watched teachers be ordered to remove a Charlie Brown poster because it contained Linus's speech.

"And there were in the same country shepherds, abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them! And they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, "Fear not! For, behold, I bring you tidings o great joy, which shall be to all my people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ, the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger." And suddenly, there was with the angel a multitude of the Heavenly Host praising God, and saying, "Glory to God in the Highest, and on Earth peace, and good will toward men."

I am concerned about all the Political Correctness allowed in our country. That being said I do believe tolerance should practiced in every situation, but at some point we also need to stand up for our beliefs. I guess there is a fine line between the two.

I do wish all my FanStory family a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a SAFE AND BLESSED NEW YEAR!

Barbara







Recognized

Author Notes
Thank you google images for the artwork and I hope my YouTube video plays. Please don't worry about reviews, I am not.

     

© Copyright 2024. barbara.wilkey All rights reserved.
barbara.wilkey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement