FanStory.com - Greyson looking for a Pumpkin!by Teri7
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Greyson, mommy and daddy at Pumpkin Patch!
Greyson looking for a Pumpkin! by Teri7

I hope and pray you can see this picture as it showed it worked. This was Greyson's trip to the pumpkin patch with his mommy and daddy a few days ago. He gets really excited when he goes places with the both of them.

He does not know everything about Halloween, but he likes certain things about it like picking out a pumpkin, getting a Mickey Mouse costume and a Paws Patrol costume too. He looks so adorable in his Mickey Mouse costume! He is really short and cute in my eyes! We got him a Mickey Mouse jacket to keep him from being too cool this fall. He looks like a miniature Mickey Mouse.

If I can get the picture of him in his Rubble costume I will try to post that at some time too. I am just very thankful that it looks like this one will work.

Thanks to all that read and review this! Teresa

Recognized

Author Notes
To God be the glory! Hope you enjoy seeing Greyson and his mommy and daddy. As you can see, Sha is really short and my son, Jonathon, is really tall!

     

© Copyright 2024. Teri7 All rights reserved.
Teri7 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement